More expensive doesn’t necessarily mean better. There are so many amazing products for under £10 and here are 5 that you need to add to your makeup collection.
- Revolution X Soph highlighter palette – I like to glow and this palette is one of the best highlighting products I’ve found for under £10. There’s 8 different shades so the palettes suitable for various skin tones and all the colours are super pigmented. My favourite is the lilac one since I feel like this one is the most dewy [don’t worry, it doesn’t show up purple ;)]
- Collection Illuminating Touch foundation – If you love dewy healthy looking skin then you need to try this foundation. It’s become my new go to because it creates the healthiest looking skin. The coverage is light – medium so it’s perfect for evening out your skin tone without being too heavy and it wears pretty well too.
- Revolution Pro Quartz Crush eyeshadow palette – This is a new purchase of mine and we need to take a second to appreciate the packaging on these palettes. As soon as I saw them on Instagram I knew I had to get one purely for the packaging. I chose Quartz Crush because I love pink and the colours are gorgeous. They’re pigmented, shiny and they blend out nicely. Also the palette is the perfect size to put in your bag to use as a compact for touch ups.
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder – This is the only pressed powder I’ve ever used, you know what they say; if it’s not broken, don’t fix it. I love this powder because 1. it mattifies me where I want to matte and 2. it gives a really smoothed out look to the skin and almost blurs it especially when buffed in with a brush.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara – This is probably my favourite mascara. It’s the brush that makes the difference. It’s curved which makes it easier to get all the lashes and on one side it has short bristles which allows you to get plenty of product of your lashes and the other side has long ones which are perfect for combing through the lashes and lengthening them. Also, a little tip for anyone who struggles to get their lashes to hold a curl, I always use a waterproof mascara since they hold a curl better because they’re oil based rather than water based.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite make up product for under £10 is in the comments.
xoxo – Alice